- It was pretty good, I enjoyed how friendly the staff were and the room service was good (everything was cleaned each day).
E.g they changed our dishes and made our beds so if we were in a rush we didn’t have to worry about doing then ourselves.
( Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda,Trip Advisor )
- We stayed at the motor inn when we went to Katy Perry It was a handy location with only a five minute walk to the train station & then only a short ride into Olympic park by train.
- We found the motel clean & had everything we needed for a one night stay.
- The owner was friendly & informative & let us leave our bags for the day after checkout while we went shopping
- Great location. Didn’t up the prices of accommodation rates just because p!nk was performing around the corner like so many other accommodation facilities did. $400 for 2 nights for 3 people whilst I know people who paid $400 for 1 night for 2 people elsewhere. Very happy.