- Reception…Max extremely friendly and welcoming. 2nd guy…not sure of his name… very helpful when trouble with power points not working. He came immediately we reported and fixed. Close to our daily meeting and very convenient for us.
- Would have liked an extra chair in room to sit on for there was 2 of us in room
( Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda,Trip Advisor )
Happy Country Visitor, (AU)
Pleasant…every one helpful. Keep up good work
- Stayed 5 days and room was nice and clean, and close to amenities. Was very comfortable and was perfect for what I needed. Was a 5 minute walk to the train station and shops. Check in and out was hassle free.
Tanya Martin, (AU)
- Excellent location and staff
- The room was very small for a family suite